Every herb provided by Acupuncture Center has gone through rigorous lab testing and has met our safety standards. We only provide our patients with the very best products.
In China, Traditional Chinese Medicine is 90% herbal and 10% acupuncture. At Acupuncture Center, we bring the authentic, traditional methods of herbal and alternative healing to our patients.
Herbal Medicine is Vital to Overall Health
Techniques like acupuncture and cupping can only be done in the Center. With our in-depth collection of herbal remedies, our patients can take their healing home with them.
The Herbal Pharmacy
Dr. Buckmaster and his staff have collected over two-hundred herbs for your benefit here at Acupuncture Center. While each herb has its own important uses, more significant health benefits come about when they are combined and formulated to treat your specific ailment. We take our herbal remedies seriously, and Dr. Buckmaster will examine you, discuss your issue, and create a custom formulation, providing instructions and following up as you begin your herbal regimen.
Why We Use Herbs
- Herbal medicine is an essential part of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Many TCM treatments require herbal remedies to enhance efficacy
- With herbs, you can improve your health at home
- The Western world is missing many potent herbs that can better everyday life
- Our herbs are tested, safe, and effectively promote patient health
- Herbal remedies are an important part of disease prevention
Improve Your Health Naturally
Herbal remedies are natural, safe, and holistic, empowering you to take control of your health. Dr. Buckmaster works with you to improve your whole-body health with herbal remedies and other Traditional Chinese Medicine techniques, customizing your treatment to your health concerns, your body, and your life. Find out more by contacting Acupuncture Center today.